Building Index – Building 354
Original purpose: Norden Bombsight Storage
This hardened building built in 1942 was the Norden bombsight repair and storage facility. Norden bombsights provided leading-edge technology for unprecedented accuracy during daytime bombing in WWII. The building was later converted to the Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory (PMEL). A second story has been added; it is part of the International School of Denver today.