Legacy Society Planned Giving
The members of the Lowry Foundation Legacy Society have determined to commit to a gift in the future. Contributions to the Legacy Society are directed to the Foundation’s Long-Term Permanent Endowment to generate distributions for operations in perpetuity.
Why is planned giving important to the Foundation?
- A legacy gift contributes to our ability to meet operational needs for years to come.
- Legacy gifts contribute to the wellbeing of the organization and serve as inspiration to others to do the same.
- Legacy gifts provide donors a meaningful way to preserve the culture of philanthropy for the organization and the community.
- The Legacy Society contributes to the issues and values that members cherish will be remembered.
Ways to Give
Would you like to learn more about the Legacy Society and planned giving? There are many planned gift options, such as:
- Bequest-Gift of any amount in a will or living trust
- Beneficiary Designation-Gift of any amount when the Foundation is named as beneficiary of IRA, life insurance policy, etc.
- Charitable Gift Annuity-Gift of cash or securities in return for fixed annuity payment for life. Upon donor’s passing, remainder is distributed to Foundation
- Retained Life Estate-Gift of future ownership in property
- Charitable Remainder Trust-Gift of cash, securities, real estate or complex asset into trust. Payment from trust to donor for life, with remainder distributed to Foundation
- Charitable Lead Trust-Gift of cash, securities or other asset into trust. Payment from trust to Foundation for defined period. Remainder typically distributed to donor’s heirs.